Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What's Up Wednesday - Tag Time!

 
 
 
What's Up Peeps!!!

Today I thought I'd share a few items that Liz Allen and I were playing with while at the CKC convention.  We really enjoyed meeting so many people and getting the opportunity to share Paper Wings Productions stamps with them.

Most of Saturday, I was playing with manila tags, Dylusions inks, some spray inks and embossing powders from Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I threw caution to the wind, and started spraying like never before.  The Dylusions inks are so intense and bright - they really are amazing.  I also really fell in love with the Tibetan Poppy Teal spray from the Autumn Leaves color set and the Hyacinth Blue Jade powder.  I used the Flourish Fun 2 set with this embossing powder.  These products were so popular that we sold out of both!


 
 
Isn't this AWESOME?!?!  This card was just so pretty I never stamped any other image on it.  I bet you have items like that too.  I'll have to pick just the perfect project and add this tag to it.
 
 
 
Liz was in tag mode too, but she was working on smaller gift tags, and the theme was centered around Christmas.  Here are two of her "oh, so cute" tags. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This tag uses the Art Textures stamps in shades of blue and green to create a frame around the "faith" sentiment stamped using the Funky Alphabet set.  This tag is a great example of making handmade items quickly and easily for your family and friends.
 
 
 
 
 
Liz made this super cute tag using the small stars from the Hanging Stars set, and some new stamps she has designed for the fall release.  The small stars work well together with the "twinkle star" and the little holly sprig. I can't wait to use them!  I always like how Liz adds her own special touches to her projects by adding extra accents and doodling lines to give each item a personal touch.  
 
 
There were many more beautiful Liz tags, but I can't divulge that many SNEAK PEEKS this early!  Keep checking back because even more sneak peeks are just around the corner for our next stamp release.
 
 
That's all for now - happy stamping!!!
 
Julie
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps - Hanging Stars, Flourish Fun 2, Art Textures, and Funky Alphabet
Ink - Jenni Bowlin, Versamark, Memento, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, Dylusions Sprays
Paper - Manila tags, white cardstock
Tools - Heat tool
Other - Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder, tulle and ribbon
 
 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Cool tags, Julie and Liz! I have just started collecting some of the Dylusions spray inks, and I just love them. So bright and cheery. Can't wait for the new stamps to come out. . . . will be waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...