Thursday, October 31, 2013

Themed Thursday-Halloween is Here

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and welcome to another Themed Thursday!  Erica here today to share with your a few cards I created using a fabulous Halloween stamp set from our Paper Wings Productions Online Shop called Halloween is Here.  Halloween is my favorite holiday so I have been having so much fun this month creating all sorts of Halloween projects!  I created 3 cards using the Halloween is Here stamp set and keeping them in the same layout but changing up the papers just a bit.  The cards came together very quickly and I even did some heat embossing.  If you have never heat embossed before make sure you check out my quick and easy tutorial HERE.  Here is a look at the cards.


I also created a video for you all so you can follow along with  me as I make one of the cards!  You will see just how quick and easy it is to create fun Halloween cards using our great stamp sets!
 


We would love to see what you are creating with our products so share your Paper Wings Productions projects with us on FACEBOOK, in our FLICKR GROUP, on PINTEREST or tag us on INSTAGRAM @paperwingsproductions and use #paperwingsproductions Thanks so much for stopping today and please have a safe and Happy Halloween!   Join us tomorrow for our November Blog Hop and our November Nesting Components Kits are now available to purchase!
  

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Erica! I love the shimmer from the embossed images. Thanks for another fun video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! I love the embossing and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, Erica. I love how you put all the layers together--I can never decide-ha! Also, I am getting the November Nesting Kit before they are all sold out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellen! I hope you will share with us what you create with the November kit! Please share with us on the PWP Facebook page or on Flickr!!

      Delete
  4. Love the video! Great cards showcasing the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the color combos and the video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards Erica! I adulation the blinking from the arresting images. Thanks for addition fun video!

    ghost mannequin service | background knockout service | glamor retouching service

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...