Thursday, December 25, 2014

Themed Thursday-Holiday Mini Album

Hey everyone & Merry Christmas to those who celebrate!! It's Stephanie  here today for my last guest design post. I have had so much fun designing at Paper Wings these past 2 months!



For my post today I am sharing a holiday mini album. It is a folio from Tim Holtz that I was sent by Carrie. Here it is I it's unaltered state:

 Advantus - Tim Holtz - Idea-ology Collection - Small Folio

And here is a look at what I created:
I started by painting the album white & adding glitter while the paint was still wet. I added a doily that was misted with red mist. Mostly all of my papers & embellishments came from the fun & versatile Well-Dressed kit.
Here is a detailed shot of the cover:

Here is a look at the inside of this interactive album:
All of the envelopes hold small cards with my journaling on them.


The inside folder slips out & is a great spot to hold additional photos and memorabilia.




What a fun way to document a magical trip that we took to NYC at Christmastime a few years ago! I love that I can add as much. or as little, as I want to this folio to make it perfect for our memories.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Be sure to visit the store to see this kit and MUCH more!
Have a wonderful day, y'all!




2 comments:

  1. We wish you a Merry Christmas! !
    I pray a lot of "happiness".
    And for the children of the world. . . .
    Ryoma


    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun and festive mini album, love it!! SEASON'S GREETINGS

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...