Thursday, September 17, 2015

Birthday Cake

Hello friends. Larissa back with you today with a Birthday card I made for a friend of mine. I decided to use the stamp set Let's Eat Cake. 

I started out stamping the slice of cake onto a piece of white card stock and colored it using Copic markers. 
I then stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment under the slice of cake. 


 I used 3 different pattern papers for the card front. I finished off the card with three pink enamel dots. No twine this time. 
I think the colors I used makes it s cheerful birthday greeting.
Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.
Don't forget to check back and see what the Design Team creates for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...