Tuesday, September 22, 2015

happy Halloween!

Hello everyone! Ashley here with a Halloween card to share today!
I cut this with my Cricut and then cut a piece of white paper for the background, which I colored with distress ink. I used the Little Halloween clear stamp set from Paper Wings Productions. I think the little pumpkins and the bat are so cute (not scary!) and I love the font too. There's also a similar stamp set - Halloween Mix It Up - that's got a witch hat and spiders!
I colored my bat with Copic markers and adhered only his body to the card base so that his little wings are dimensional. Then I stamped my sentiment with Memento ink. Pretty simple, but really cute for Halloween! For more Halloween inspiration, be sure to check out Pam's Halloween card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...