Thursday, September 3, 2015

the song from beginning to end

Hi everyone! It's Ashley here to share a card.

First, I stamped one of the musical images from the Text Melange stamp set all over my background with Versamark ink and heat embossed it. Then I grabbed one of the distressed stamps from the Art Textures stamp set. I inked it with Faber Castell big brush pens and spritzed it with water before stamping my images. Then I dried the stamped images with my heat gun because I'm impatient :)
Next I used distress inks to blend worn lipstick and spiced marmalade ink colors on a scrap sheet of white paper. I ran this through my die cut machine to die cut the medallion. For my sentiment, which came from the Kind Words cling stamp set, I stamped it on vellum with Staz On ink and then attached it with twine.
 Here's my finished card:
Have you stamped on vellum before? What are some tips you have? Speaking of stamping on vellum, we're giving away a FREE Craftsy class and you only have a few more days to enter!

For more details about today's card, visit my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...