Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Coffee makes everything better

Hello friends. Larissa here with a card I made using Playing with you Coffee stamp set.

I started off by stamping one of the coffee cups from the set onto a piece of 110 lb white cardstock.
I then colored the cup using Copic markers. I used BG000, BG13, BG14, BG72, E31, E33.
I then cut the cup out using a pair of detail scissors.



 I found some pattern paper in my stash that matched pretty well. I cut two piece of pattern paper and then matted them both.


The sentiment is from the same set.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to check back to see what the rest of the Design Team has created for you. 

Have a wonderful day.

Larissa
Muffins and Lace

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...