Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Cup Of Tea

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today with a cad I made using the cling stamp set Tea Time.
Watercoloring is very popular right now in card making. I am loving using different watercolors to color my cards. Most of the time you only need one color and by adding a little more or less water you can change the shades.

I used a gray, brown and purple watercolor for this card. I added a light coat of the gray in the middle of the watercolor paper. Once it was dry I stamped the sentiment and tea cup on top. I added the purple to the cup and the brown to the inside to look like there was liquid inside.



To finish off the card front I added three purple sequins. I matted the card front on a piece of purple cardstock and then adhered it to the white card base.

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...