Wednesday, November 29, 2017

cocoa warms the heart

Hi everyone! Ashley here today sharing a cup of warm cocoa! 

I made this card using the Play with your Coffee and Frothy Concoctions stamp sets. 

The first thing I did was run my background through my Grand Calibur. I chose this layered heart embossing folder because I knew my sentiment would be 'cocoa warms the heart' from the Frothy Concoctions stamp set and I wanted a play on words. Next I watercolored the background with distress inks.



I stamped my coffee cup from the Play with Your Coffe stamp set onto patterned paper and fussy cut it. I stamped some marshmallows on white cardstock and fussy cut those before adding them to my cup with foam adhesive.


Then I used foam adhesive to place my cup of cocoa on my embossed heart background.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set and the card that you made with it. Cute embossed background too. Tfs

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...